Winchester SXP Black Shadow 28" 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun
Item No. 04870211407
The Winchester SXP Black Shadow 12 Gauge Shotgun features a sleek design and fine-tuned components for improved performance in the field. This pump-action shotgun features Back-Bored technology that ensures consistently dense and even shot patterning and comes with three Invector-Plus choke tubes to provide the perfect shot pattern for every shooting situation. The synthetic stock on this 12-gauge shotgun is patterned with textured surfaces for enhanced handling and faster pointing. A four-lug rotary bolt provides a solid lockup for greater shot-to-shot consistency and more reliable firing. The metal components on this Winchester shotgun are finished with Black Chrome Protection that improves durability to ensure high-performance over a longer lifetime. This SXP shotgun features an Inflex Technology recoil pad that displaces recoil down and away from the cheek to reduce felt recoil and deliver greater shooting comfort. With a non-glare matte finish for added concealment, the Winchester SXP Black Shadow 12-gauge Shotgun offers dense patterning and reliable firing to lead to more success while hunting waterfowl or upland game.
- Non-glare matte black finish provides concealment
- Four-lug rotary bolt provides a solid lockup for reliable firing
- Back-Bored Technology delivers dense and even patterning
- Chamber and bore are chrome-plated for corrosion resistance
- Drop-Out Trigger group removes as a single unit for easier cleaning
- Synthetic stock features textured gripping surfaces for improved handling
- Front brass bead sight offers a clear sight picture and quick target acquisition
- 3-Shot Adaptor with Speed-Plug System removes easily without the need for tools
- Invector-Plus choke tubes allow shot patterns to be adjusted depending on the situation
- Inflex Technology recoil pad displaces recoil away from the cheek for improved comfort
- Black Chrome Protection on the metal components improves durability for a longer lifetime
- Gauge: 12 ga.
- Action: Pump
- Magazine Capacity 4, 2-3/4" shells
- Approximate Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
- Rib Width: 1/4
- Drop at Heel: 2 in.
- Drop at Comb: 1-5/8 in.
- Length of Pull: 13.75 in.
- Chamber Length: 3 in.
- Barrel Length: 28 in.
- Overall Length: 49 in.
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Steel
- Receiver Finish: Matte
- Front Sight: Brass bead
- Stock Material: Composite
- Chamber Finish: Chrome-plated
- Receiver Material: Aluminum alloy
- Bolt Slide Finish: Matte black chrome
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush (F, M, IC)
- Flat choke wrench
- Invector-Plus flush chokes (F, M, and IC)
3.8 / 5.0
August 27, 2021
1 year ago
1 year ago
A very economical well balancing smooth acting shotgun
I bought this new shotgun the other day I've been a Winchester fan for years although they're not made here anymore it's still got a lot of quality in it and it still shoots great to me it's one of the fastest acting pump shotguns around you will not be disappointed specially for the money! Also I must add that this is a true hunting shotgun the forearm does not rattle when you're carrying it in the woods it is nice and tight unlike some other pump shotguns do! My overall review of this shotgun is excellent the point of aim is still extremely excellent like older Winchesters you pull it up and it's right there and balances well ! I love the way they still field strip just like the 1200&1300 did. That's very important to me when it comes to cleaning the gun.
March 1, 2021
I’m not sure.
I did not purchase this shotgun. I’m don’t know who did.
September 20, 2020
1 year ago
1 year ago