Winchester WAA12 12 Gauge Shotshell Wads
Reloaders seldom give wads the same critical attention given to other components. Often the result is poor performance - due entirely to the wad. Paper cup and fiber wads provide effective gas pressure seals inslug loads. Plastic shot cups protect buckshot pellets and provide improved pattern performance for new low recoil buck shot loads. And of course the reload wouldn't be complete without Winchester shot. Winchester's uniform, chilled lead shot provides consistent shot patterns and better penetration. Strict quality control throughout the manufacturing process assures the ultimate in performance.
- Designed for the proper rate of collapse
- Forms the right shape cup over the powder for proper obturation
- Cushions the initial shock, designed to take the bite out of recoil
- Petal design protects the shot against flat-spotting, minimizes flyers in the pattern
- The uniform ballistics obtained with brand name wads may not be achieved with lower cost substitutes
- Quantity: 250
- 12 Gauge
- Optimum Shot Weight: 1-1/8 oz.