I had to exchange this for a size up, because I usually wear medium sized clothing and so I just bought it based on that. Turns out the large is a better fit. I like how the pads are sewn in so they don't move around or come out during a wash. The shoulder straps are wide enough to not dig in and are comfortable all day. I'm an A/B cup and this bra has plenty of support.
I'm a 34b and take a medium in this bra. Best one I've ever worn! It is supposed to be light Support, but feels like More than that for me. It's not too tight either like some bras. The straps are comfortable as well. Perfect for running. I'll be buying more!
I got this bra to use at power yoga. It is comfortable and works well for the low impact activity. I'm a 34D-DD, medium build and found the Medium size to fit just fine. The back is pretty and looks great with some of my open back yoga tops. I took one star off because I get a little annoyed by way the removable cups shift around -- I would prefer this same bra with some padding sewn in.
Usually I wear an XS or S / 32AA and this bra is super comfortable without being too restrictive. This is rated as low support, but definitely feels more supportive than I expected, at least for my size :)
It doesn't even feel like a sports bra. It's honestly perfect. I have no negative things to say about it! It wouldn't be good for something that is super high intensity (running is fine) for a woman who has a larger chest, but that's what you get when it is low impact. Love the removable cups, and the back is super awesome! I wear this bra even when not working out...and going out instead.
I've used this sports bra while running, lifting weights, and while just lounging. So far I like it a lot. I am worried though that the straps might lose their shape after a few washes, but we shall see!
This is my new favorite sports bra. It is easy to put on, supportive, and just cute. Other sports bras are a workout just to put on. The only complaint- is like many with padding- the padding can get bunched up or moves around inside and you've got to smooth it out. Why can't companies sew the pads down or something? But, that is not different from a other brands.
Love the colors and the sporty straps of this sports bra! I formerly have worn only Nike, size Medium, and this is the 2nd Brooks sports bra I have tried. It is definitely my favorite! I ordered both the Small and the Medium (based on measurements I should be a Small) but the Medium fit me the best. For a smaller-breasted female, I would definitely recommend this style! Though it is listed as a "light support", it works well for me during all activities.
Very comfortable, cute and more supportive than expected. I bought this for climbing, but it has become my go-to running bra. I'm a 32C & a medium fit well. I've worn it on runs up to 16 miles without any chafing. I only wish the cups were built-in and provided a little more shaping. It flattens me out a bit and the cups slide around, but the material is not thick enough to prevent headlights if I remove the cups. My perfect bra would this Hotshot with the built in cups of the FrontRunner.
I normally run in the Juno or Uplift Crossback so was looking for a lower impact bra for lighter activities like hot yoga. This bra was perfect for hot yoga a few times a week, and I plan to order more. I'm a medium in the Juno and Uplift Crossback so went with a medium in this as well and it fit perfectly. In regular bras, I'm 32D so the Brooks medium size has always worked well for me and is my primary go to for sports bras. Tip: I removed the modesty cups as I didn't feel they were necessary and were annoying when I tried to wash it. They slid out easily and seemed redundant given the coverage the fabric already provides. I'd suggest making your own personal decision based on how it looks with / without after you try it. The cups are easy to get back in through a slide slit. Note: I received this product in exchange for providing a review. 100% of my sports bras and about 75% of my running clothes are Brooks which I've been running in mostly for the past 10 years. The other 25% of running wear is OIselle or Patagonia for mountian / steep trail running but I keep Brooks as my go to for road running and any marathons distances.
I would definitely recommend this bra! The wide straps are really soft and stay in place without digging into my shoulders. Sometimes I find that the straps on cross-backs or racer-backs slide in toward my neck too much, but I don't have that problem with this one. It works well for me low impact activities like hiking, walking, or yoga. It has good coverage, but it's not heavy. I'm usually a size 32B or 34B, and the medium is perfect- not too tight, but it stays put. [Full disclosure: Brooks sent me this bra for free in exchange my honest opinion.]