When the temperatures begin to fall and the cold winter season is rolling through the clouds with the start of a snow flurry, choose the Women's Canada Goose Kindley Jacket. The superior performance and protection of this jacket will keep you warm and comfortable in the toughest of conditions. The Arctic-Tech textile is designed to keep you dry in extreme conditions and climates while the Fundamental Thermal Experience Index™ keeps you warm in temperatures of up to -5°F. The adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection and the elastic back of waist and exterior snaps provide a customized fit, so you can guarantee a secure fit. In addition, the back vent with snap closures adds a range of motion when opened up and the placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out.
- Slim fit
- Mid-thigh length
- Adjustable down-filled hood
- Collar lined with rib-knit fabric
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper
- Interior backpack straps for hands-free carrying
- 1 Interior Pocket: Security pocket with zipper closures
- Elastic at back of waist and exterior snaps for a custom fit
- Chin guard lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- 4 Exterior Pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure and 2 lower drop-in pockets with snap closures.
- Dry clean only
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down