For over a century's worth of winters, Carhartt has created gear to help workers get the job done through any condition. This women's waterproof parka keeps you covered through rain, snow, and brutal cold. It's made with our Quick Duck canvas, which is lighter than traditional sandstone duck, but ounce-for-ounce just as tough.
250-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation with nylon ripstop lining
Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water but lets sweat get out
Attached hood with low-profile drawcord adjuster and hook-and-loop adjuster on back; Features:
- Removable faux fur trim
- Full-length two-way zipper with inner and outer storm flaps and snap closure
- Angled cuff openings with interior storm cuff and hook-and-loop adjuster
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Interior-drawcord adjustable waist
- Two upper-chest pockets with flap closure
- Two handwarmer pockets zipper closure; Two lower-front pockets with snap closure
- Two inside pockets, one with zipper closure and one with hook-and-loop closure
- Back length: 31.5"