For avid hunters the outdoors is a 365-days-per year obsession. That passion runs from the excitement of deer hunting season to the off-season pursuits of scouting shed antler hunting or chasing a spring gobbler. We had just such hunters in mind when we designed Irish Setter VaprTrek boots which incorporate ground-breaking features like an RPM sole and Scent Ban technology. These lightweight high-performance boots will meet the demands of the most active athletic hunter.Features:
- Our UltraDry construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry long-lasting comfort and performance.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process ScentBan is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds killing bacteria that cause odors.
- A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement of ArmaTec in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
- CuShin Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- Our women's specific styles are built around precision-made lasts that address the nuances of a woman's foot shape for better fit and performance.
- Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® uses dramatically larger limbs leaves bark branches and other digitally enhanced elements to fuse hunters with their terrain. Mossy Oak® Break-Up® camouflage features unprecedented depth unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.