Women's Osprey Sirrus 24 Pack
The Osprey Sirrus 24 Pack is designed for a women's-specific torso length so you enjoy maximum comfort and breathability on those long-day hikes. With the adjustable Airspeed suspension system, the Osprey Sirrus 24 adjusts so you're able to find the perfect fit, while the mesh back panel provides plenty of comfort and ventilation for those hot hikes. The Osprey Sirrus 24 features a sternum strap and hip belt for stability, while the panel-loading design makes for easy access to the main compartment and the multiple zippered pockets provide secure storage for all your small essentials.
- Includes raincover
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual side compression straps
- Hipbelt with large zippered pockets
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Single ice ax loop with bungee tie-offs
- Airspeed suspension with torso adjustability
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Zippered pocket on top of front panel for sunglasses
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light precipitation
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel for support
- Panel loading design for easy access to the main compartment
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel (hydration unit sold separately)
- Weight: 2.732 lbs.
- Load Range: 10—25 lbs.
- Dimensions: 21.65" H x 13.39" W x 9.45" D
- Bottom Fabric: bluesign® approved 420-denier recycled nylon
- Accent Fabric: bluesign® approved 240-denier recycled nylon
- Main Fabric: bluesign® approved 210-denier recycled honeycomb nylon