Women's Patagonia Better Sweater Vest
The Women's Patagonia Better Sweater Vest is anything but typical. It combines the look of quality wool with the easy care of polyester. Made of warm polyester. Made of warm polyester knitted cross-dye fleece, it has a sweater-knit exterior and a cozy fleece interior. Quality-finished throughout, you will find polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem. You’ll also find a hidden wind flap to help keep the cold air out, interior drop-in pockets and a kissing-welt closure to prevent chin chafing and irritation.
In addition to its quality style, the Women’s Patagonia vest is a Fair Trade Certified™ sewing product. By offering Fair Trade products, Patagonia helps to ensure fair wages and healthy workplace condition for the workers who sew their garments. The fabric used in the vest is bluesign® approved, which means harmful substances were eliminated from the manufacturing process and standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production were set and maintained.
- Made of warm polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 273 g (9.65 oz)