The new Women's Sitka Cadence Hoodie is built with water-repellent heavyweight comfort stretch fleece insulation and a form-fitting hood to add warmth, concealment and weather resistance as an outerlayer or midlayer. Offset seams on the shoulders improve range of motion and comfort while wearing a pack or carrying decoys, and thumb loops keep sleeves in place when donning and doffing as you layer. Channeled fleece insulation adds breathability and works to control moisture buildup while Permanent Polygiene Odor Control Technology neutralizes odor by stopping the growth of odorcausing bacteria and fungi during the long hike in.
- Low-Profile Hood: Stay concealed in the moment of truth.
- Center Front YKK® Zipper: For added breathability.
- Integrated Thumb Holes: Easily shed layers as needed while keeping your next-to-skin layer comfortable and in place.
- Style: 70026
- Material: Comfort Stretch Fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane)
- Insulation: Heavyweight Fleece
- Waterproof/Windproof Technology: DWR Treated
- Scent Control: Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Marsh:
Specialized systems and concealment built to handle the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, cattails, cornstalks, muck and finicky flocks found in water and dry field marsh environments.
- Environment: Marsh / Field
- Scenario: Dry Field, Wetlands
- Climate: Mild/Cold