Yakima Forkchop Fork Mount Bike Carrier
The unique ForkChop is a highly versatile fork mount bike carrier. It transports virtually any bike, including both quick release and thru-axles, and does it all without touching the bike frame. The ForkChop even fits 15mm thru-axle fat bikes out of the box or 9mm x 135mm with the optional Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer accessory. The split design makes it ideal for use with a cargo basket or for a minimalist look on your vehicle’s roof rack.
Best For: Bike
- Securely carries a variety of bike styles with no frame contact.
- Interchangeable inserts work with most axle configurations including quick release (9 mm) and thru-axles (12 x 100 mm, 15 x 100 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 15 x 135/142/150mm).
- Split design gives a minimalist appearance and creates increased functionality when used with cargo baskets.
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- Fully assembled out-of-the box.
- Optional Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer makes the rack compatible with 9mm x 135 mm fat bikes. (sold separately).
- Add SKS locks (2) to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle (sold separately).
- Crossbar spread must be ±10” of your bike wheelbase for proper use.
- Roof Rack System Required.
- 10 Minute Install.
- Fully Assembled.
- Weight: 3.50 lbs
- Dimensions: L 7.00in x W 5.00in x H 3.50in