Yakima Spareride Bike Spare Tire Rack
Make that spare tire work for a living – the SpareRide easily attaches to your rear-mounted spare and turns it into a bike rack. Durable, stable and secure, it installs easily without tools. SuperCush™ cradles securely hold and protect your bikes, a bottle opener opens bottles, and integrated SKS locks bum out bike thieves. Holds up to two bikes.
Best For: Bike
- SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze.
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable.
- Anti-sway cradle design minimizes bike-to-bike contact.
- Fits nearly any stock size spare.
- SKS locking package secures bikes to rack to help prevent theft.
- TireTread™ pads add stability and protection.
- Steel construction is strong and durable.
- Universal mounting plate with extension fits most lug patterns.
- Locking knob secures rack and spare tire to the vehicle.
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one.
- 2-bike capacity (35 Lbs Each).
- Some Assembly Required.
- 30 Minute Install.
- Watch the Install Video Above.
- Download the Install Manual.
- Rear-of-car Mounted Spare Tire Required.
- Weight: 21.50 lbs
- Dimensions: L 40.00in x W 13.00in x H 19.00in