YETI Tundra 125
Unlike ordinary coolers which are essentially disposable YETI® Coolers are made to last! Broken handles busted hinges failed latches caved-in lids cracked corners... sound familiar? If you're like most you've experienced all of these with the coolers you've owned. Even the most expensive ordinary coolers can't take the punishment dished out by the average outdoorsman let alone the pros. That's why they make YETI® Coolers.
YETI® Tundra™ Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers which are essentially "disposable" a YETI is made to last! Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket YETI Coolers outperform the competition it's not even close!
Rotational-molded construction makes YETI Coolers virtually indestructible. Roto-molding the same process used to make whitewater kayaks ensures impact resistance and long-term durability. Ordinary coolers are glued together and the seams separate over time. Both the lid and body of a YETI® are built with seamless one-piece construction. YETI® Coolers also meet the USDA's Interagency Grizzly Bear Comittee (IGBC) standards for bear-resistant containers. They have been thoroughly tested in both controlled bear simulations and with wild grizzly bears. With locks in the integrated padlock ports of a YETI® grizzlies get nothing but frustrated.Features:
- One-piece roto-molded polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV resistant
- A minimum of two inches of YETI®'s polyurethane foam throughout the cooler body (3" in the lid) provides superior insulation
- Freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold
- T-latch keepers are molded into cooler body which can't fail
- Full-length self-stopping hinge can't hyper-extend and break
- Padlock holes are molded into cooler body and lid
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it
- Nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier
- Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting
- Dry goods rack included prevents soggy sandwiches
|Model||Weight||Outer Length||Outer Width||Outer Height||Beer Can Capacity||Pounds of Ice Capacity|
|Tundra 35||20 Pounds||20"||13.375"||15.5"||20||28|
|Tundra 45||22 Pounds||25.5"||15.5"||15.5"||26||35|
|Tundra 65||27 Pounds||30.5"||17.375"||16"||39||56
||Tundra 75||30 Pounds||33.5"
||18"||18"||50||66||Tundra 105||33 Pounds||30.5"||19"||19.75"||59||92||Tundra 125||48 Pounds||40"