Maxi Deluxe scooter takes the multi award winning, much revered scooter for ages 5-12 to the next level. This deluxe version has an anodized stem for extra protection against wear and tear, a unique, silicone-injected footplate for improved grip, and an adjustable T-bar, meaning that as your child grows, their Maxi Deluxe will grow with them.
Impeccable Swiss engineering, thoughtful attention to detail and innovative design makes this a scooter to bring on every adventure!
An original proprietor of the lean-to-steer design, we have seen it all when it comes to scooter engineering, and fully recommend the lean-to-steer method as the safest and most fun way for kids to ride. The T-bar provides stability as children steer by using their body weight to lean right or left. Kids love “surfing the sidewalk” on their scooters!
Safety certified by the CPSC, the Maxi Deluxe is recommended for children up to 110 lbs.
SAFETY - For best protection, we strongly recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding. Non marking wheels allow children to learn to scoot in the safety of your home.
AWARDS - Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award Seal and Platinum Seal (2009), Parents Choice Approved (2010), Universal Design Award and Universal Design Consumer Favorite (2009), Red Dot Design Award (2009)
- Iconic Swiss design and award-winning engineering
- Great new color combinations with matching anodized T-bars and anti-slip silicone injected deck
- The smoothest, quietest lean-to-steer scooter
- Micro - the quality choice in scooters
Before riding - please tighten handlebar clamp to desired resistance using supplied tool.
- Ages 5-12
- Weight Capacity: 110 lbs
- Weight of scooter 5.5 lb
- Wheel diameter Front: 120 mm, Back: 80 mm, Polyurethane
- Handle Height: Adjustable handlebars (24" up to 33.5" from deck)
- Storage and Travel: Stem can be removed
- Length and Width of Scooter: 23" x 5.5"
- Length and Width of Standing Deck: 13" x 5.5"
- Steering: T-Bar