Zeiss Victory SF 10x42 Binoculars
Item No. 74003599773
The Zeiss Victory SF 10x42 provides maximum detail recognition and is perfectly suited for eventful observations at long distances. The field of view of 120 m/1,000 m at 10x magnification is a dream come true for many people. The 10x magnification delivers unexpected precision and crystal-clear details. The ErgoBalance concept enables steady handling despite the high magnification.The Victory SF from Zeiss allows you to experience the most exciting hunting and nature moments as never before. The optical perfection, the unparalleled field of view, the revolutionary ergonomics and the ultra-light design make this model the best all-purpose binoculars ever built by Zeiss. Experience the Zeiss Victory SF as the most versatile premium binoculars in the company's 170-year history.
- 90% Light Transmission: Higher Definition Glass Produces 90% To-the-eye Light Transmission, Great Low-light Performance And Excellent Target Resolution Across The Entire Magnification Range.
- Zeiss T* Coating: Guaranteed Brilliant, High-contrast Images, Particularly In Adverse Light Conditions And Twilight. The Coating Is Tuned To Each Lens Individually For Maximum Clarity.
- A Clear View In Any Weather: There Are Always Exciting Things To Be Seen In The World Of Nature, Even In Wet Weather. Zeiss Developed Lotutec As A Coating For Binoculars And Scopes That Enables A Clear And Unhindered View In All Weather Conditions.
- Extremely Wide Field Of View: The Incomparably Broad Field Of View Of The Victory Sf Provides A Perfect Overview In Difficult Terrain. Their Close Focus Distances Allow The Exploration Of Even The Smallest Details.
- An Exceptional Viewing Experience: Natural, True-to-life Colour Rendition, A Bright Viewing Image And Finest Resolution Of Details. The Ufl Concept Delivers Them All. In The Ultra-fl Concept , Several Elements Made Of Schott Fluoride Glass Are Combined In A System That Delivers Absolute Color Fidelity, Brightness, High Contrast And The Finest Resolution Of Details.
- Weight: 27.5 oz
- Length: 6.8"
- Width: 4.9"
- Effective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 18 mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 55 - 76 mm
- Binocular Prism Type: Schmidt-Pechan
- Dioptor Adjustment Range (dpt): +/- 4
- Field of View at 1,000 yds (ft): 360
- Angular Field of View: 64° wide angle
- Magnification: 10x
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Fogproof Method: Nitrogen Purged
- Lens Coating Name: LotuTec / Zeiss T*
- Waterproof Level: 400 mbar