How to Measure
1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.