Maui Jim Kawika Sunglasses
A retrospective look at one of Maui Jim's original styles Kawika is a true testament to Maui Jim's legacy and heritage.
- Perfect for: consumers looking for a modern twist to the retro trend.
- Design: A contemporary twist on a clean classic look featuring stylish browline style frame first made popular in the 50's and 60's.
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: Metal/Nylon Combination
- Finishing Treatment: Antique metal treatment with contrasting temple tips
- Hinge: Traditional hinge
- Bridge: Adjustable bridge with non-slip silicone nose pads
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 54 (bridge) 18 (temple) 140 6-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- MauiPure®: The perfect lens for your everyday active lifestyle MauiPure® is the lightest weight choice for long days in the sun. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for the crispest optics next to glass.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure® Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of the optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.