Massage tight muscles, knots, and kinks to reduce soreness, improve flexibility, and aid in recovery with the solid TriggerPoint CORE™ Roller.
The TriggerPoint CORE™ Roller is the ideal foam roller for anyone that is new to foam rolling, prefers softer compression, or may be recovering from an injury. The high density EVA foam delivers moderate compression, for a comfortable total body massage. Its GRID pattern technology makes it the only solid foam roller on the market to channel blood and oxygen while you roll. The multi-density surface pattern is designed to break up knots and tight muscles, to aid in muscle recovery, improve flexibility, and enhance mobility.
- The 18-inch TriggerPoint CORE™ can be easily used to release a variety of muscle groups, including lower and upper leg, lower back, upper back and lats
- The 36-inch TriggerPoint CORE™ provides added length to roll large muscle areas, and can support the entire spine during yoga, Pilates, and recovery exercises
- Solid EVA foam roller designed for moderate compression that permits a comfortable total body
- Multi-density pattern promotes blood flow to increase circulation and enhance mobility
- Available in two lengths: 18-inch and 36-inch
- Excellent for managing aches and pains
- Delivers a softer massage than the standard GRID foam roller
- Ideal for anyone new to foam rolling or who prefers moderate compression
- Constructed with high quality foam and superior design that will not break down after repeated use; easy to clean
- Supports up to 325 lbs