Mashed Potato Pizza vs Fried Leftovers
We. Are. Stuffed. Check out another great way to enjoy your favorite Thanksgiving leftovers. Whether you decide to make a fully loaded mashed potato pizza or you mix it up with the deep fryer, we’re sure you’ll enjoy this recipe.
1 hr. 20 mins.
Check out some of our other Thanksgiving leftovers recipes below!
Smoked & Fried Turkey Recipe >
Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Pot Pie Recipe >
Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Grilled Turkey Sandwich Recipe >
Which recipe will you be trying this year?
- Flour 193 grams
- Salt 4 grams
- Butter 20 grams (fridge temp.)
- Yeast 3 grams
- Water 98 grams
- Cheese 1 cup, or more, if you like more
- Leftovers: Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Turkey
- White Pizza Mojo Seasoning
- Measure each dough ingredient out.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, salt, yeast) and butter to the mixer. Mix until the butter is incorporated.
- Add water and mix on medium-low speed until you have a consistent dough (2-3 minutes)
- Knead dough gently into a smooth ball. Don’t overwork this dough.
- Let the dough rise at room temperature for one hour.
- Press out the dough on a floured surface.
- Fire up Ooni to 700°
- Partially cook the crust (1-2 minutes) and remove from oven.
- Add gravy as the sauce.
- Stack leftover ingredients to your liking (gravy, mashed potatoes, turkey)
- Top with mozzarella cheese and White Pizza Mojo Seasoning
- Back on the Ooni for 4-6 minutes, rotating it throughout, until golden brown.
- Slice into squares and serve.
- 4 Eggs
- Meat Church Holy Voodoo Seasoning
- 2 cups Panko Bread crumbs
- Leftovers: Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Turkey, Green Bean Casserole to your liking
- Mix together mashed potatoes and cheese, then roll into 1 inch balls.
- Do the same with the leftover green bean casserole and mac and cheese.
- In 3 separate bowls, prepare flour, egg wash, bread crumbs
- Add Meat Church Holy Voodoo Seasoning to bread crumbs and stir.
- Dip in flour, then egg, and finally into bread crumbs. Repeat this process for each ball.
- Fire up oil to 350°
- Using fryer, dip in oil and fry until golden brown.
- Remove from oil, slice in half and enjoy.