Be ready for your next powerlifting competition with the Bear KompleX Carbon Comp Grips. With patent-pending technology, these Bear KompleX grips will stick to any bar and you won't need chalk. Built for durability, these hand grips are constructed from carbon fiber and feature high-quality triple stitching. To use, simply place your middle and ring finger into the holes and adjust the velcro strap comfortably around your wrist. Plus, the Bear KompleX Carbon Comp Grips won't dig into your wrist. Reduce slipping on the bar with a pair of Bear KompleX Carbon Comp Grips.
- Helps maximize output
- Grips stick to any bar, no chalk
- protects the wrist from the buckle
- High-quality stitching for durability
- Designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle
- Protect your hands and palms during pull-ups, chest to bar, muscle-ups, toes to bar (T2B), knees to elbow (K2E), kettlebell swings, powerlifting, power cleans, deadlifts, snatches, gymnastics, and more
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Small: 3.75 in. to 4.25 in.
- Medium: 4.25 in. to 4.75 in.
- Large: 4.75 in. to 5.25 in.
- The grips will stretch slightly.
- If between sizes, go up to the next size.
1. Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
2. Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. Do not cup your hand or stretch your fingers backward.
3. Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don't round up or down.
Hand grips are not a toy. Be sure to inspect the equipment prior to use.