Buck Selkirk Survival Knife with Fire Starter
Item No. 03375312844
Named after the rugged Selkirk Mountain range beginning in the Northern Panhandle of Idaho the Selkirk is a midsized knife with added features to help maximize survival in rugged and tough conditions. In addition to the 420HC steel blade the Selkirk features a Micarta handle with steel bolsters (rear bolster can be used as an improvised hammer) and a heavy duty belt sheath that can be configured for horizontal or vertical carry. Included with the sheath is a fire starter/whistle tool.
- 420HC steel blade
- Shock Mitigation System (SMS) integrated into the handle to reduce shock and wasted energy
- CNC contoured Micarta® handles
- Includes injected molded nylon sheath
- Ferrocerium striker with whistle integrated in the grip
- Sheath includes hammer feature
- Forever Warranty
- Blade material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Main blade length: 4 5/8"
- Overall length: 9 ½"
- Handle material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 7.6 oz. 10.7 oz. with sheath
- Carry system: Injection molded nylon sheath