Garmin Montana 700i GPS
Item No. 75375925773
Garmin Montana 700i GPS
75375925773Choose your way out with the Montana 700i. These rugged GPS Touchscreen navigators offer TopoActive U.S. and Canada maps that include terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. The Montana 700i and Montana 750i feature global two-way messaging, interactive SOS alerts via inReach® satellite technology, City Navigator maps for on-road “turn-by-turn” navigation and a full QWERTY keyboard for messaging.
Each Montana 700 series navigator feature a 5” dual-orientation touchscreen color display that’s 50% larger than earlier models. Multi-GNSS support, ABC sensors and direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads put a world of navigation capability within your grasp.
- Expedition mode: an ultralow-power GPS reference, to keep Montana tracking for a week or more between recharges.
- Location sharing: LiveTrack feature lets you wirelessly connect<sup>1</sup> your device with other compatible Garmin GPS users, so they can follow your tracks, routes, waypoints and adventures.
- Dog Tracking: For hunters and trainers, this Montana syncs with compatible Astro® or Alpha® series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
- Active Weather: Use cellular connectivity<sup>1</sup> to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect™ app.
- ABC sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Satellite Views: Use direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
- Public land boundaries: Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
- Topoactive maps: use preloaded topographical maps for the U.S. and Canada. View terrain contours, elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks and more.
- Rugged by design: durable, water-resistant handheld is tested to U.S. military standards and features a glove-friendly 5" touchscreen that’s 50% larger than previous Montana models.
- InReach Weather: Available inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your Montana handheld or paired devices, so you’ll know what to expect en route.
- Global connectivity: Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS and tracking are transferred via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
- Interactive SOS: In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, the Garmin-powered International Emergency Response Coordination Center (IERCC) with professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required).
- Battery options: An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode. It can also be powered with traditional AA batteries.
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 7.2" x 1.3"
- Display resolution: 480x800 pixels
- Battery life: GPS mode: up to 18 hours; Expedition mode: up to 330 hours
- Weight: 14.5 oz with included lithium-ion battery pack
- Two-Way Messaging: Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate via inReach device to inReach device in the field (active satellite subscription required).