Insanely smooth Hero7 Black is here. A camera that is tough as you. Accessories that help you get the shot. Everything moves to your phone - automatically, so you can celebrate the moment. Offered in three models; find the one that is right for you.
Hero7 Black- Nail every shot.
- SD Card Included
- HyperSmooth Video 4K60 (1080p240)
- Rugged + Waterproof
- Voice Control
- Live Streaming
- TimeWarp Video
- 12MP Photos with HDR
- Share to Your Story
- 8x Slo-Mo
- Photo Timer
- Face, Smile + Scene Detection
- Touch Zoom
- Auto Transfer to Phone
- GPS Performance Stickers
Accessories (sold separately)
- Insanely smooth video. Gimbal-like stabilization–without the gimbal.
- Dunk it. Drop it. Crash it. Tough as nails and waterproof down to 33ft (10m).
- Hands busy? Just speak. Say one of 16 commands, including “GoPro, take a photo” or “That was sick” to tag an epic video.
- SuperPhoto. Makes shots look amazing automatically with HDR, local tone mapping and noise reduction—in any light.
- Send it. Live. Stream to Facebook Live and more to share must-see moments as they happen.1
- Time lapse on the move. Capture super smooth, stabilized time lapse video—even as you move through a scene.
- Shoot to thrill. Get stunning 4K60 video and 12MP photos that are as awesome as real life.
- Instantly awesome. Capture vertically, then add to your Instagram Story straight from the GoPro app.2
- Slo-mo pro. Ultra high frame rate 1080p240 video allows up to 8x slow motion to relive epic moments in all their glory.
- Countdown to capture. Grab a selfie or group shot with your whole crew in the frame.
- Stupid smart. HERO7 Black tags your video with faces, places and action so the GoPro app can edit automatically.
- A touch closer. Perfectly frame your photos and videos with just a touch.3
- To your phone. Fast. Everything moves right to the GoPro app, so you can post, text, tweet or Snapchat with the quickness.4
- Say it with stickers. Track your speed, distance and elevation, then prove it by adding stickers to videos in the GoPro app.5
1Stream video directly to Facebook Live. Live stream to other platforms using an RTMP URL. Facebook app and account required. Learn more.
2Instagram app and account required.
3Touch zoom is available for photos and select video modes only.
4Your camera must be connected to the GoPro app for automatic transfer. Videos, time lapse videos and single photos transfer automatically; burst photos can be transferred manually.
5You must enable GPS on your camera to add GPS performance stickers to your videos in the GoPro app.