iFloats can be used on any open body of water to float down a river, lounge in the sun or the latest alternative use as an exercise mat; the versatility of our iFloats is endless. iFloats have a superior tensile strength due to the center inner core and its increase buoyancy 8 – 16% due to its 1-1/2" thickness. We have also developed a lanyard bungee system that will withstand the beatings without ripping out of the float. It’s not a mat, it’s not a pad, it’s not a raft, it’s superior.
Each iFloat includes:
- Made of High Flotation Closed Cell Foam
- Patented High Tensile Strength Center Core to increases Strength of iFloat. (Football Team Tested)
- iFloats are 1-1/2 inch Thick Enhancing Flotation 8% – 16% over competing stand floats.
- Each Side Equipped with Flush Mounted Stainless Steel D Ring
- Superior Bungee Tether that Stretches from 7 feet to 18 feet and Easily Attaches to Hooks, Docks, Anchors and Boats (with a Safe Distance)
- Bright Colors for Increased Visibility : Pink & Blue, Red & Yellow, Red, White & Blue.
- Storage is made simple with Two Polyester Stainless Steel D Rings Straps. (Velcro Doesn’t Last)
- Rolled and Strapped only takes up 2-5 feet depending on length.
- Multiple Lengths Available: 10ft up to 100ft Long.
- All iFloats are 6 foot wide.
- 2 Stainless Steel D Ring Straps for Storage
- 1 Bungee Tether for Mooring & Anchoring
- 1 Stainless Steel D Ring Mounted on Each Color Side.