LEM Pre-Tubed Natural Sheep Casings
LEM's Natural Casings make juicier, tender sausage - and they're now available pre-tubed! Casings come in salted brine and on a "straw." The casings will need to be soaked for at least 30 minutes and flushed. To use after cleaning, simply put the tube/straw over the stuffing tube and hold the casing back and pull out the straw. No more trying to find the end! No more knots! No more feeding the casing on the tube! No more tearing the casing when feeding on the tube! Properly salted and refrigerated casings should last a year. Edible.
- Stuffs approximately 20-25 lbs.
- Use for snack sticks, breakfast sausage links, or more
- Size: Approximately 3/4" (19mm - 21mm)
- Preparation: Soak at least 1 hour in clear, warm water, change water regularly
- Cooking Method: broil, boil, grill, or fry