An easily packable jacket built for comfortable protection on rainy days.
Save the rain check for another time
Don't let a little rain ruin your ride. The Circuit Rain Cycling Jacket has you covered when wet weather rolls in so you can keep on rolling even through the depths of a downpour. Plus, it pack easily into itself and fits right in your jersey pocket for easy storage when the storm settles.
Easy pocket access
The Circuit rain jacket unzips at the waist so you can easily access ride essentials in your jersey pocket without having to disrobe.
Dry and tight
Elastic wrist cuffs feature a stretchy, next-to-skin fit to keep water from sneaking in on rainy days.
Compact and packable
The ultra-lightweight design packs easily into the zippered hand pocket for convenient storage should the rain subside mid-ride.
- Water-resistant fabric has you covered during inclement weather
- Self-packable into zippered side pocket
- Two-way YKK AquaGuard zipper keeps water out and allows easy access to your jersey pocket
- Laser cut holes allow underarms to breath
- Internal audio routing makes for easy, snag-free listening
- Drop-tail design prevents overexposure when in the cycling position
- Semi-fitted cut follows the curves of your body with room for movement
- Gender - Men
- Fit profile - Semi-fitted
- Temperature use (high) - 85°F (29°C)
- Temperature use (low) - 50°F (10°C)
- Water resistant - Yes
- Fiber content - 100% Nylon
- Material - Woven