Fields marked with * are required.

false

Add to cart options

Product Actions

Additional Information

Product Description

16555-2201
Features:
  • Full grain, waxed bridle leather with snap fasteners that facilitate buckle changes
  • The black belt features a dull nickel-finish and the brown belt features a brass-finish
  • The Carhartt logo is heat stamped on the leather keeper
  • Width: 1-1/4 inches
  • Imported

Customer Reviews

4.3 / 5.0
86 Reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star
Nice strong construction and look forward to many years of service from it.
September 7, 2020
Purchased
1 month ago
Originally posted at
Wear this belt everyday at work and I love it! It’s comfortable and flexible, I highly recommend it
This review was collected as part of a promotion
August 24, 2020
Purchased
2 months ago
Originally posted at
I bought a brown one but I really needed a black one. So I hope you get your stock in shape. That seems to be the problem with some of your stuff. Not in stock. that sucks. Other then that you guys make make pretty tuff stuff. I like that phone case not in stock.
August 2, 2020
Originally posted at
Best belt I've ever owned.
I've had mine for about 20 years. I love this belt. It's showing some age, but definitely still up to daily usage. Great Leather! I hope it hasn't changed, because I've lost weight and need a new one. I agree with the reviewer who said "best product ever"
July 27, 2020
Originally posted at
Kick ass belt
I’ve been wearing this belt since 2003! Best belt ever ! It was black but now has that Indiana Jones brown worn out leather look!
July 19, 2020
Originally posted at
Journeyman belt
I have several but lost weight. Bought a new one just like the old one. Had the cobbler punch two new holes. He was impressed with the leather quality. Wish you would add two more holes. This is the best product of any kind I have ever owned.
July 13, 2020
Originally posted at
A little tough to break in but durable belt. Quality.
July 11, 2020
Originally posted at
Order bigger than you think.
Was surprised how small the 36’ belt was. Have to use last hole for it to fit.
July 6, 2020
Originally posted at
2nd one in thirty years
I still use my 1990 edition belt for yard work. Needed a new one, exact same belt, switchable buckle.
July 5, 2020
Originally posted at
Father's day fail
This belt was way to small. Ordered 2 sizes up, still didnt fit. Dad was so excited he took the tags off so we cannot return. Bummed that it didn't fit.
July 1, 2020
Originally posted at