Men's Sitka Jetstream Vest
- 1 Chest Pocket and 2 Hand Pockets: Keep small essentials like your rangefinder and GPS close at hand.
- Style: 30011
- Material: GORE WINDSTOPPER Membrane, Polyester Knit Face, Micro-Grid Polyester Fleece Knit Interior.
- Weight: 14.2 oz
- Insulation Technology: Micro-Grid Interior promotes evaporation by maintaining minimal surface area next to skin.
- Windproof Technology: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER®: offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- Waterproof Technology: Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Open Country:
Scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 40 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line. The Open Country pattern uses the larger neutral areas of the pattern (macro pattern) that are more critical to concealment at greater engagement ranges.
- Enviroment: Open Terrain
- Scenario: Spot & Stalk
- Climate: Mild/Cold
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Subalpine:
Designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree- covered and vegetated terrain. Subalpine is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and less.
- Enviroment: Vegetated Terrain
- Scenario: Ground Ambush, Spot & Stalk
- Climate: Mild/Cold
1 month ago
5 months ago
Got this in the mud and dang is it sharp, pair this with some grinder pants or mountain pants... you'll be getting the ladies in no time (DISCLAIMER - YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT BE PULLING IN THE LADIES) but without a doubt it's so sharp, blocks the wind, little bit of warmth... Awesome piece!
My only complaint is the collar is too big. I look like John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever, LOL! But like I like the vest so much, I still wear it all the time!
It would be great if they made the collar a little shorter, other than that, there are absolutely no complaints at all!
It is just like the Dakota vest, except it doesn't have the high hand warmer pockets & it doesn't come in optifade marsh/timber.
If you are on the fence, get it, you will be happy you did!
10 months ago