The Men's SITKA Kelvin Active Jacket is a soft, silent, and breathable jacket built for active backcountry pursuits. This SITKA Kelvin jacket features a Durable Water Repellent finish that resists light rain and snow and prevents the face fabric from wetting out, keeping you dry and comfortable while hiking the backcountry. Polygiene® Odor Control Technology neutralizes odors from sweat, while a brushed tricot lining on the neck and chin prevents chafing for added comfort. Plus, this active hunting jacket has Polartec® Alpha Active insulation that offers superior warmth, breathability, and moisture control. Great as an outer layer in mild weather or a mid-layer in colder temps, the Men's SITKA Kelvin Active Jacket delivers unmatched comfort during backcountry hunts.
- Highly Breathable and Thermally Regulating: Polartec Alpha Active is a non-migrating lofted fleece insulation that offers superior breathability and moisture management.
- Brushed Fleece Hand Zip Pockets and Interior Zip Chest Pocket: The zippered chest pocket secures your necessities and doubles as a stuff sack. Hand warmer pockets are lined with brushed fleece for added warmth.
- Neck and Chin w/ Brushed Tricot Lining: The neck and chin are lined with a brushed tricot to prevent chafing and add warmth and comfort.
- Style: 30055
- Material: 20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Shell (40-Gram, 100% Nylon), Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining.
- Weight: 13.77 oz
- Temperature Rating: Mild/Cold
- Insulation Technology: 80 g/m2 Polartec® Alpha® Insulation.
- Waterproof Technology: Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Scent Control: Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Open Country:
Scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 40 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line. The Open Country pattern uses the larger neutral areas of the pattern (macro pattern) that are more critical to concealment at greater engagement ranges.
- Enviroment: Open Terrain
- Scenario: Spot & Stalk
- Climate: Mild/Cold
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Subalpine:
Designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree- covered and vegetated terrain. Subalpine is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and less.
- Enviroment: Vegetated Terrain
- Scenario: Ground Ambush, Spot & Stalk
- Climate: Mild/Cold