The Men's Sitka Traverse Pant provides enhanced comfort and weather protection with minimal resistance. A water repellent finish on these hunting pants protects the fabric from wetting out during light rain or snow, keeping you dry all day long. Four-way stretch polyester woven with spandex allows for more natural movement perfect for rough and uneven terrain. These camo pants feature two mesh-backed seat pockets to provide ventilation for a more lightweight, breathable feel. Secure cargo pockets offer accessible storage of essential hunting equipment like a phone or rangefinder. The reinforced knife anchor on this Sitka pant provides safer and more secure storage of knives for the convenient carry of field-dressing equipment. Ideal for mobile hunts on rocky terrain or in wet conditions, the Men's Sitka Traverse Pant delivers superior comfort with a greater range of motion for enhanced protection when you need it most.
- Cargo pockets for secure storage of hunting equipment
- Water repellent finish protects against light precipitation
- 4-way stretch polyester allows for full freedom of movement
- 2 mesh-backed seat pockets provide enhanced breathability
- Reinforced knife anchor pocket offers safe and secure knife storage
- Style: 50232
- Weight: 14.55oz
- Material: 90% polyester, 10% spandex
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Open Country:
Scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 40 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line. The Open Country pattern uses the larger neutral areas of the pattern (macro pattern) that are more critical to concealment at greater engagement ranges.
- Enviroment: Open Terrain
- Scenario: Spot & Stalk
- Climate: Hot/Mild
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Subalpine:
Designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree- covered and vegetated terrain. Subalpine is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and less.
- Enviroment: Vegetated Terrain
- Scenario: Ground Ambush, Spot & Stalk
- Climate: Hot/Mild