Savage Arms 110 Ultralite Rifle
Item No. 1700-57578
The Savage Arms 110 Ultralite Rifle is designed to combat elevation and the elements while delivering the performance of a factory-blueprinted receiver. The Savage 110 Ultralite features an exclusive PROOF Research® stainless steel barrel and a melonite skeletonized receiver for a lightweight feel. A user-adjustable AccuTriggerTM allows shooters to adjust the trigger pull for a custom feel, while AccuFitTM technology allows adjustment of the comb height and length of pull. Plus, the Savage Ultralite features a threaded 5/8-24 muzzle with a flush fit cap. The Savage Arms 110 Ultralite Rifle is purpose-built for crisp, clean shots to close out successful hunts.
- Spiral fluted bolt
- Factory blueprinted action
- Detachable box magazine
- Drilled and tapped receiver (8 40)
- 1.5–4 lb user-adjustable AccuTriggerTM
- Threaded 5/8-24 muzzle with flush fit cap
- Lightweight stainless steel receiver with melonite finish
- Exclusive PROOF Research carbon fiber wrapped rifled barrel
- AccuFit TM stock with adjustable comb height and length of pull
- UPC (6.5 PRC): 011356575838
- Model # (6.5 PRC): 57583
- UPC (6.5 Creedmoor): 011356575784
- Model # (6.5 Creedmoor): 57578
- Approximate Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Action: Bolt
- Hand: Right
- Type: Centerfire
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Barrel Color: Black carbon fiber
- Barrel Material: Carbon-wrapped stainless
- Length of Pull: 13.75 in.
- Overall Length (6.5 PRC): 44.5 in.
- Overall Length (6.5 Creedmoor): 42.5 in.
- Magazine: Detachable box magazine
- Magazine Capacity (6.5 PRC): 2
- Magazine Capacity (6.5 Creedmoor): 4
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 8 4GR
- Receiver Finish: Matte
- Receiver Color: Melonite black
- Receiver Material: Stainless steel
- Stock Color: Grey
- Stock Finish: Matte
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Stock Type: Sporter