Women's warm, water-repellent overalls with a convenient drop seat.
On a farm, the chores never end. When the livestock need to be fed, the garden needs to be tilled, and the wood needs to be chopped, these women's bib overalls are your go-to for all-day comfort. The overalls are water-repellent and insulated for warmth. Waist-to-ankle side zippers provide a drop-seat option.
- 8.5-ounce, 59% cotton / 39% polyester / 2% spandex blend; 60 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth without the weight
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain and wet weather
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology; Quilted, stretch taffeta lining; Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- Ribbed, stretch side panels for all-day comfort; Waist-to-ankle side zippers provide a full drop seat option so you can answer the call of nature without taking off the whole bib
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zipper closure; Two lower-front double pockets; Multiple utility pockets; Back pocket with secure zipper closure; Hammer loop
- Reinforced kick panels reduce wear and tear
- Adjustable leg openings
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
WOMEN'S BIB OVERALL (LINED)
- Size to the largest part of your body
- Reference the inseam length chart for guidance
- Measurements assume bib overall is layered over cold weather clothing.
If you won't be layering, you may need to size down.
NOTE: If your measurement falls between sizes, buy the larger sizes.