Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42 Binoculars
Item No. 74003500253
The well-balanced Conquest HD binoculars provide outstanding performance from an uncompromising design. Experience beautiful image quality while hunting, birding, traveling, or just observing nature. The aluminum chassis design guarantees that the HD platform can take the never-ending abuses from the elements. Thanks to the extra-wide field of view of the HD lens systems, compact dimensions, low weight and carrying comfort, the Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42 is the ideal high-performance companion for every situation.
- 90% Light Transmission: Higher definition glass produces 90% to-the-eye Light Transmission, great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range.
- Zeiss T* Coating: Guaranteed brilliant, high-contrast images, particularly in adverse light conditions and twilight. The coating is tuned to each lens individually for maximum clarity.
- A Clear View In Any Weather: There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature, even in wet weather. Zeiss developed LotuTec as a coating for binoculars and scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
- COMPACT AND ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: Compact size, low weight and robust body construction guarantee readiness for use under all conditions. Comfortable observation is not just a matter of lenses. Ergonomics plays a major role too - and this is where the Conquest HD, with its compact size and lightweight, modern design, truly comes into its own.
- OPTIMISED OPERATING ELEMENTS: The comfortable focusing system with a large focusing wheel ensures easy handling, optimum grip and precise focusing - even with gloves. The eyecups round off its ergonomic perfection. Slightly slanted, they are carefully aligned to aid observation comfort.
- Weight: 28 oz
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 4.7"
- Effective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 18 mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 54 - 74 mm
- Binocular Prism Type: Schmidt-Pechan
- Dioptor Adjustment Range (dpt): +/- 4
- Field of View at 1,000 yds (ft): 345
- Angular Field of View: 66° wide angle
- Magnification: 10x
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Fogproof Method: Nitrogen Purged
- Lens Coating Name: LotuTec / Zeiss T*
- Waterproof Level: 400 mbar