The Men's Sitka Dakota Vest provides next-level weather protection, functioning either as an outer layer during warmer weather or an insulation layer in late-season. Made with Gore-Tex InfiniumTM
with Windstopper® Technology, this Sitka vest provides enhanced protection from windchill. This insulated hunting vest features a water repellent finish to protect against light rain and prevent the inner material from becoming wet, keeping you dry in wet conditions. Two high handwarmer pockets offer quick hand warmth without the bulk of gloves, while two zip-close side pockets provide secure storage for essential hunting items. An integrated lanyard loop allows for easy and organized storage of your duck and goose calls, keeping them within reach for quick access. Perfect for a variety of weather either as a shell or inner layer, the Men's Sitka Dakota Vest offers high-performance weather-protection in a lightweight hunting vest so you can enjoy your day in the field.
- High Handwarmer Pockets and Zip-Secure Hand Pockets: High hand-warmer pockets and traditional zippered hand pockets give you flexibility when worn with waders, bibs or pants.
- Integrated Lanyard Loops: Lanyard loops keep your calls organized and are stashable in a low tubular pocket to keep them from swinging around on early morning slogs to the blind.
- Style: 30025
- Weight: 17.6 oz
- Windproof Technology: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER™ Technology.
- Waterproof Technology: Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Marsh:
Specialized systems and concealment built to handle the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, cattails, cornstalks, muck and finicky flocks found in water and dry field marsh environments.
- Environment: Marsh / Field
- Scenario: Dry Field, Wetlands
- Climate: Mild/Cold
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Timber:
Advanced concealment, specialized features and reliable durability constructed for the world of backwater waterfowl hunting.
- Environment: Timber
- Scenario: Open Water, Backwaters
- Climate: Mild/Cold