Smith & Wesson Model 642 38 Special +P Handgun
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market. The Model 642 is a variation of the Model 42 Centennial Airweight that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
- Lightweight Alloy Frame for Easy Carry
- Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
- Snag-Free Enclosed Hammer
- Rated for Continuous +P use
- Caliber: 38 Special +P
- Overall Length: 6.3"
- Capacity: 5
- Front Sight: Integral
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Synthetic
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Weight: 14.4 oz.