Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak III
Item No. 70770800298
The most advanced trauma kit that Adventure Medical Kits offers, the Trauma Pak III puts professional supplies in civilian hands, empowering you to take action to stop bleeding as it occurs.
- Waterproof, resealable trauma bag contains military-style tools and emergency essentials like a windlass tourniquet, pressure trauma dressing (Israeli bandage) and EMT shears.
- Apply direct pressure to wounds with the pressure trauma dressing, which combines gauze, pressure bar and trauma pad to stop bleeds using up to 40 lbs. of force.
- Stop persistent bleeds with the windlass tourniquet, a combat-proven tourniquet that can be applied over clothing for immediate response.
- Triangular bandage aids in stabilizing limbs.
- EMT shears let you cut through fabric as needed.
- Nitrile gloves help protect against blood-borne pathogens.
- Included marker lets you take patient notes or write the time on the tourniquet.
- Instructions outline how to use the kit contents, with illustrations showing proper application of the dressing and tourniquet.
- Kit weighs only 8 oz., so it's a compact addition to your glove box, range bag, backpack or first-aid kit.
- Follow medical best practices while providing emergency care.