Giro Gauge Mountain Bike Shoes
It combines cycling-specific features like clipless pedal compatibility and supportive fit, with reliable grip of an aggressively lugged rubber outsole and the feel of a trail running shoe. With an upper made from supple synthetic fiber and breathable mesh, and a stout injected nylon inner shank to help transfer your power to the pedals, it's a capable cycling shoe that gives you the confidence to take on any trail.
Rugged sole meets athletic spirit with the Gauge mountain bike shoe. With a lugged rubber outsole for traction and a stout injected nylon inner shank to help transfer your power, you'll be ready to tame the trail.
- A mountain bike shoe with the feel of a trail running shoe
- Thermo-Bonded Armor uppers are durable, lightweight, & breathable
- Rock Print reinforced toe resists abrasion from rocks and roots
- Aggressive rubber tread finds grip any time you're off the bike
- Shock-absorbing EVA footbed improves comfort
- Tubular laces with lace keeper deliver a secure fit
- Rubber toe guard helps protect against impacts on the trail
- Compatible with 2-bolt mountain cleats
- Upper Construction - Thermo-bonded armor upper is durable and lightweight rockprint reinforced toe for abrasion resistance and durability synthetic heel overlay resists abrasion lace closure with lace holder tubular laces are durable and hold a knot.
- Footbed - Die-cut EVA footbed
- Sport - Cycling
- Outsole - Two-tone rubber outsole with aggressive tread pattern
- Country of origin - Vietnam
- Gender - Unisex
- Product Weight - 405 grams