Hawaii's first and still working lighthouse located in Lahaina Harbor. Built of wood by Kamehameha III in 1840 it was reconstructed in concrete in 1916.
- Perfect for: Mornings on the shore or fast-moving sports that call for lightweight protection -" lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: Slender ultra-lightweight nylon with rimless lenses for the ultimate in unobstructed color-infused views and excellent glare protection
- Shape: Modified rectangle that hugs the head and complements a range of facial features
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: High-grade nylon which proves to be lightweight and extremely durable
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth and high-gloss as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded non-slip rubberon nose pads for long-wearing comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 65 (bridge) 13 (temple) 127 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- Polycarbonate: When durability and protection against shattering are the priority choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure® Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of the optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.