Maui Jim Punchbowl Sunglasses
Punchbowl the extinct volcanic crater that overlooks Honolulu. Our inspiration for an unforgettable frame in bold colors that range from cool to fiery.
- Perfect for: Protecting against wind and blowing debris by the pool or topside; lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: Eye-catching two-tone nylon in an elegant frame that™s smaller in size without skimping on comfort and sun protection
- Shape: Modified rectangle that complements a range of facial features especially smaller proportions
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Frame Material: High-grade nylon which proves to be lightweight extremely durable and fully adjustable for a custom fit
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth and high-gloss as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded non-slip nose pads for comfort
- Fit Specifications: (eye) 54 (bridge) 17 (temple) 135 6-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm subtle bronze tint.
- ST (SuperThin) Glass: When clarity is the priority go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort whether you're driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find the patented color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.