Men's Scheels Outfitters Creel Bay Rain Bibs
The SCHEELS Outfitters Creel Bay Rain Bib is constructed with a high-performance three-layer liner for durable waterproofing and weather protection. Although these men's rain bibs are built for the harshest wet weather, they're still highly breathable, keeping you comfortable all day long. Abrasion-resistant cuffs keep your legs and ankles protected, while two D-ring loops can connect to the "Kill Switch" on your boat for maximum safety while fishing. With fleece-lined pockets for warming your hands, the SCHEELS Outfitters Creel Bay Rain Bib offers hardcore weather protection to keep you dry during a rainy day on the lake.
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Long hip zipper allows easy on and off
- Abrasion-resistant cuffs protect your legs and ankles
- High-performance three-layer waterproof poly-laminate liner
- Two safety D-ring loops attach to the "Kill Switch" for your boat
- Liner Material: Waterproof poly-laminate liner