Mora Swedish Hand Ice Auger
The Mora Swedish Hand Ice Auger provides quality unmatched by other entry-level hand augers. The Mora Swedish Hand Ice Auger features high-alloy carbon steel Mora blades that cut through the ice with ease, plus an ergonomic handle design for more comfortable drilling. The blue powder-coated paint reduces ice buildup, ensuring your auger cuts smoothly through thicker ice. Plus, this Swedish hand auger breaks down into two pieces for convenient transport and storage. With an adjustable handle for added comfort and ease of drilling, the Mora Swedish Hand Ice Auger strikes the target where price intersects quality.
- Ergonomically designed handles
- High-alloy carbon steel Mora blades
- Powder-coated paint reduces ice buildup
- Includes wing-bolt, blades, and blade cover
- Adjustable handle extends from 48 to 57 inches
- Two-piece design for convenient transport and storage
- Handle Length: 48–57 in.
- Weight: 6 lbs. (6 in.) or 7 lbs. (7 and 8 in.)