Mossberg 500 Field 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun
The Mossberg 500 Field 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun is designed for hunting but versatile enough for other shooting sports. This Mossberg 12 Gauge is built with a positive steel-to-steel lockup that ensures consistent power and precision. Twin action bars prevent the forend from binding for a smooth, efficient action. A top-mounted safety on this Mossberg 500 allows ambidextrous control while dual extractors and an anti-jam elevator deliver reliable cycling. With a vent rib barrel and dual bead sights, the Mossberg 500 Field 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun offers natural pointing and reliable performance ideal for hunting and trap shooting.
- Top-mounted safety allows ambidextrous control
- Twin action bars prevent forend twist for smooth operation
- Dual extractors and an anti-jam elevator ensure smooth cycling
- Positive steel to steel lockup delivers reliable power and precision
- UPC: 015813501200
- Model #: 50120
- Gauge: 12 ga.
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 5 + 1
- Chamber Length: 3 in.
- Approximate Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 28 in.
- Length of Pull: 13.875 in.
- Overall Length: 47.5 in.
- Sight: Dual bead
- Choke: Accu-Set
- Stock Finish: Wood
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Type: Vent rib, Ported