Mossberg 500 Youth Super Bantam 20 Gauge Pump Shotgun
The Mossberg 500 Youth Super Bantam 20 Gauge Shotgun provides a dependable shooting platform engineered for youth hunters. This pump-action shotgun features a shorter barrel and EZ-Reach forend, making it easier for young shooters to handle and operate the firearm. Included stock spacers allow adjustment of the length of pull to provide a more comfortable hold and enable the gun to grow with the hunter. This youth shotgun is built with an anti-jam elevator that couples with twin action bars to deliver a smooth, easy-to-operate action that efficiently cycles shells. Dual extractors utilize the full length of the action to further enhance the efficiency of the gun's mechanism. This 20-gauge shotgun features an innovative receiver that provides a positive steel-to-steel lockup to deliver more consistent and powerful firing. Perfect for introducing beginners to hunting, the Mossberg 500 Youth Super Bantam 20 Gauge Shotgun is designed to give youth hunters a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Shorter barrel and EZ-Reach forend
- Stock spacers adjust the length of pull
- Positive steel-to-steel lockup for reliable firing
- Dual extractors improve the efficiency of the shotgun
- Anti-jam elevator provides smoother feeding and cycling
- Top-mounted tang safety offers easy access and instant security
- Twin action bars prevent the forend from twisting to deliver a smooth action
- Gauge: 20 ga.
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 5+1
- Approximate Weight: 5.25 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 22 in.
- Chamber Length: 3 in.
- Length of Pull: 12–13 in.
- Overall Length: 39.75 in.
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Sight: Dual bead
- Chokes: Accu-Set