Youth Girls' Trek Precaliber 20 Bike
The Trek Precaliber 20 Girls' Bike features a simple set-up that helps build new riders' comfort on a bike. For easy slowing and stopping, this Trek girls' bike features coaster brakes so your rider simply needs to pedal backward to slow their speed. Once she's comfortable balancing on the bike, she always has a one-handle brake for controlled bike riding. The single-speed design that Trek built for this girls' bike doesn't require shifting gears, and the low profile frame makes for easy on and off. For your little girl looking to transition away from training wheels or their balance bike, the Trek Precaliber 20 inch Girls' Bike is a great option.
- Singlespeed, no shifting gears
- Coaster brake for speed control
- Lightweight, durable, rustproof frame
- Hand brakes for optional speed control
- Ages: 6-8
- Height: 45-52"
- Bike Weight: 20.97 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 80 lbs. (bike + rider + cargo)
- Fork: Kid's steel fork
- Frame: Alpha Silver aluminum, 20" kids' frame size
- Spokes: 14g stainless steel
- Front Hub: Steel, 100mm bolt-on
- Rear Hub: Coaster brake, 19T, 110mm bolt-on
- Rim: Alloy 20", 32-hole, schrader valve
- Tire: Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi., 20 x 2.25"
- Chain: HV410, 1/2x1/8
- Pedal: Kids' satellite, 9/16 thread
- Crank: Alloy, 32T, chainguard, 140mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68mm, sealed cartridge
- Brake: Alloy linear-pull
- Brake Lever: Kids', alloy
- Grips: Kids' grip, 107mm width
- Seatpost: Steel, 27.2mm, 250mm length
- Headset: Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Saddle: Kids' saddle, large, integrated handle seat post
- Handlebar: Kids' steel, 25.4mm clamp, 40mm rise, 560mm width
- Stem: Bontrager approved alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 15 degree rise, 60mm