SCHEELS Return Policy
1. SCHEELS 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Customers are always our first priority at SCHEELS. We empower our associates to become experts in their shops to go above and beyond to meet the customer's needs and expectations. Our goal is to be the best retailer in the USA in the eyes and minds of our customers and associates. That’s why SCHEELS.com and each of our store locations are prepared to provide you with the SCHEELS 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your purchase.
2. How long do I have to return or exchange a product?
At SCHEELS, we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We do not place a time restraint on returns or exchanges, instead we are focused on you receiving the product that meets your expectations and needs.
3. Are there any restrictions on returns or exchanges?
The following guidelines apply for returns or exchanges:
- Shipping costs will not be refunded
- Sales tax will be refunded to the original method of payment
- Ammunition purchased at SCHEELS.com cannot be returned or exchanged
- If you placed a special order, this must be returned back to any of our store locations. (Note: Shipping cost is free of charge)
4. What if the product I received in damaged or defective?
If you product is damaged or defective from a SCHEELS.com shipment or in store purchase, we will exchange or refund this product. To return or exchange an order, please follow the steps below for an in store purchase or SCHEELS.com purchase.
5. How do I return or exchange an in store purchase?
In store purchases can be returned to any of our SCHEELS locations at the customer service counter. The following applies:
- Visit the customer service desk for assistance with a return or exchange
- If an exchange is placed for a product with a lesser value, the remaining amount will be refunded to the original form of payment
- If an exchange is placed for a product with a greater value, the difference will need to be collected
- Items purchased with a SCHEELS gift card can be returned for store credit
- Items purchased with a credit/debit card will be reimbursed the full amount
- Without a receipt, an item with original tags intact can be returned to any SCHEELS location for an exchange or store credit
- Please note: For your nearest SCHEELS location and contact information, please visit our store locator.
6. How do I return or exchange a SCHEELS.com order?
To return or exchange an order from SCHEELS.com, you may take your order to the nearest SCHEELS location or create a pre-paid return label by following the steps below:
- First, go to SCHEELS Self Service Return and fill out the required information, including order number, order email and billing zip code
- Select retrieve order
- Select the products you would like to return
- Select the quantity
- From the drop down box, select the reason for return or exchange
- Add additional notes if needed (Note: If you are exchanging a product, the price must be the same or a new order must be placed.)
- Select return this and a return label will be sent to your email address
- Please note: If you have any trouble creating a return label, please contact our SCHEELS.com customer service team for further assistance.
7. After I’ve shipped my product back to SCHEELS.com, when will the refund reflect on my credit/debit card?
Once we receive your order, please allow 2-3 business days for your order to process and 3-5 business days for a refund to reflect on your credit/debit card. The following applies:
- Returns will be credited to the original form of payment
- If a gift card or e-gift card was applied to the order, an e-gift card will be emailed to the address on the order
- Items returned within 120 days from the date of purchase, will be refunded to the original method of payment
- Items returned after 120 days from the date of purchase, will be issued a SCHEELS gift card
Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. You don’t ever take a chance at SCHEELS…. Ever!