SCHEELS Return Policy
1. SCHEELS 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Customers are always our first priority at SCHEELS. We empower our associates to become experts in their shops to go above and beyond to meet the customer's needs and expectations. Our goal is to be the best retailer in the USA in the eyes and minds of our customers and associates. That’s why SCHEELS.com and each of our store locations are prepared to provide you with the SCHEELS 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your purchase.
2. How long do I have to return or exchange a product?
At SCHEELS, we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We do not place a time restraint on returns or exchanges. Instead, we are focused on you receiving the product that meets your expectations and needs. Note: Firearms and bow returns are excluded from this policy.
3. Are there any restrictions on returns or exchanges?
The following guidelines apply for returns or exchanges:
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Sales tax will be refunded to the original method of payment.
- Ammunition purchased at SCHEELS.com cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you placed a special order, this must be returned back to any of our store locations. (Note: Shipping cost is free of charge).
- When returning defective or damaged baseball bats, softball bats, or hockey sticks, please follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to handle these returns as warranty replacements. Please see the manufacturer website’s warranty page to complete this process or call the manufacturer directly to obtain a return authorization number (RA#) for your damaged bat or hockey stick. To get your replacement as quickly as possible, we recommend you keep your receipt or order confirmation email as proof of purchase.
4. What if the product I received is damaged or defective?
If your product is damaged or defective from a SCHEELS.com shipment or in-store purchase, we will exchange or refund this product. To return or exchange an order, please follow the steps below for an in-store purchase or SCHEELS.com purchase.
5. How do I return or exchange a SCHEELS.com order?
To return or exchange an order from SCHEELS.com, you may take your order to the nearest SCHEELS location or create a pre-paid return label by following the steps below:
- First, go to SCHEELS Self Service Return and fill out the required information, including order number, order email and billing zip code
- Select "Find My Order"
- Select the items you would like to return, the quantity, and the reason for return or exchange
- If making an exchange, add the product you wish to exchange your returned item for in the “Additional Notes” section. (Note: The exchanged item must be of equal or lesser value, otherwise a new order must be placed.)
- Select "Return This" and a prepaid return label will be sent to your email address
- If you have any trouble creating a prepaid return label, please contact our SCHEELS.com customer service team for further assistance.
- If you live near a SCHEELS store, you may return or exchange any online order items at the customer service counter. Please have the online order number.
Please Note: Items must be returned in the same condition they were received in:
- Items should be returned in a proper shipping container. This may be a box, shipping pouch, or other USPS-approved container, as long as the item is protected during transit.
- Shoes should be returned in the shoe box, which should be shipped in a proper shipping container.
- If your item was damaged upon arrival, please note this in the “Additional Notes” section when making your return.
- Should the item you are exchanging for be out of stock when the exchange package is received, we will refund you in full less shipping using your original form of payment.
- The amount or method of refund may vary according to our return policy. This includes items returned with missing components or not in their original condition. Items purchased with a SCHEELS gift card can only be returned for store credit.
6. When will the refund reflect on my credit/debit card?
Once we receive your order, please allow 2-3 business days for your order to process and 3-5 business days for a refund to reflect on your credit/debit card. The following applies:
- Returns will be credited to the original form of payment. If the original payment is no longer valid or cannot receive a refund, you will be issued a new SCHEELS e-gift card for the refund amount.
- If you purchased with SliceSM by FNBO, your return amount will reflect the payments you've made. You'll receive an email from SliceSM by FNBO with details about your refund and the cancelation of your payment plan. Please allow between 10-12 business days for your refund to reflect on your statement. Contact SliceSM by FNBO with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a gift card or e-gift card was applied to the order, a new e-gift card will be emailed to the email address on the order for the amount of the refund.
7. How do I return or exchange an in-store purchase?
In store purchases can be returned to any of our SCHEELS locations at the customer service counter. The following applies:
- Visit the customer service desk for assistance with a return or exchange.
- If an exchange is placed for a product with a lesser value, the remaining amount will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- If an exchange is placed for a product with a greater value, the difference will need to be collected.
- Items purchased with a SCHEELS gift card can be returned for store credit.
- Items purchased with a credit/debit card will be reimbursed the full amount.
- Without a receipt, an item with original tags intact can be returned to any SCHEELS location for an exchange or store credit.
- Please note: For your nearest SCHEELS location and contact information, please visit our store locator.
8. How do I return a product if I do not live near a SCHEELS store?
If you do not live near a SCHEELS location, the items you purchased in-store can be returned through the mail. We recommend using the USPS or UPS to send your products back to the store by following the steps below:
- Include a copy of the original receipt. Note: If you do not have a receipt, a SCHEELS gift card will be issued and mailed upon the return.
- Add a note explaining your request for an exchange (color, size, etc.) or return.
- Include your contact information, including phone and email, just in case the store needs to contact you.
- The product(s) can be shipped back in a box to the original store of purchase. For the stores shipping address, please refer to the store locator.
- Head to your local USPS or UPS store to ship the return, and keep a record of the return tracking number.
- Please note: If you request a return or an exchange and the store is out of inventory a SCHEELS gift card will be issued and mailed back to your shipping address.
Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. You don’t ever take a chance at SCHEELS…. Ever!