HOW TO MEASURE:
1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.