Dr Martens Adults Footwear Size Chart
HERE ARE A FEW POINTERS REGARDING DR MARTENS SIZING:
- All sizes offered on the US site are in US sizing.
- They offer whole sizes only. If you are a half size, we recommend going down to the nearest size.
- Fit may vary based on style. For instance, the fit of a Women’s style (offered only in women’s sizes on the product page) may be narrower than a Unisex/Men’s Style (listed in only men’s, or both men’s and women’s sizes on the product page) even in the same size.
- Going up a size will mainly change the length of the shoe, not the width.
- Sizes will be marked on the tongue of shoes, and the ankle strap of most sandals. Made in England styles will show the UK size, rather than the US size.
HOW TO USE DR MARTENS SIZE GUIDE:
- **NOTE...Inch measurements are of the length of the shoe insole, NOT the length of the foot meant to fit in that size.
HOW TO MEASURE:
- Measure your foot from heel to toe, while standing and wearing the socks you’d typically wear with that shoe or boot. Reference this length against the length of the insoles.
- Keep in mind whether you’d like a roomier or tighter fit. For instance, a 9.5” foot may fit into a US WOM 6 technically, but a US WOM 7 with more wiggle room may be more comfortable.
- The foot is three-dimensional, so any two-dimensional measuring tool can only approximate your true shoe size.
|US Men||US Women||UK||EUR||*Inches|