Bucked Up WOKE AF
Item No. 851005-WOKEAF-AUSSI
Frequently Bought With
Bucked Up WOKE AF
851005-WOKEAF-AUSSIGlad we've cleared that up. Beginners, we mean no offense. We tell you this because we care about your safety (and the safety of the weights). If you're still considering taking Woke AF before you're ready, we cannot be held liable should they find you sitting atop a pull-up bar singing praise to the Buck.
Woke AF is our highest stimulant pre-workout. It's for the insane, the insatiable, and those who refuse to accept anything less than reaching energy levels over 9,000. It's formulated with clinically studied ingredients (at their clinical doses) to help deliver pump, endurance, focus, and performance.* But that's just the quality you expect from any Bucked Up product. What's truly astonishing about Woke AF is the combination of stimulants.
Think of your energy like a rocket. Caffeine goes off first, sending you skyward. Synephrine and Dendrobium kick into gear next; breaking atmosphere, hanging out in space, looking down on all the mere mortals -- how small they all look from the "heavens."
- Dendrobium: An ancient Chinese herb used as an energy boosting agent. It has seen an increase in demand since the ban of ephedrine and DMAA due to its similarities with geranium, the plant famously known for its extract used in the production of 1,3-dimethylamylamine. Bonus: may boost metabolism.*
- Synephrine: Synephrine HCl, also known as bitter orange extract. Synephrine in its hydrochloride form has been shown to be more bioavailable in the body. A very potent stimulant, this compound has become a staple for stim junkies. Stacked with dendrobium, this formula has not just one, but two ingredients to mimic the effects of the banned ephedrine plant.* Bonus: may aid in fat loss goals via thermogenesis when combined with exercise.*
- Caffeine: Increased to 333mg, WOKE AF is specifically formulated for those with an already developed high tolerance to stimulants.*
- Beta-Alanine: Increased to 3.2g for extended training sessions.*
- Citrulline: 6g for maximal blood flow (PUMP)*
- Take 1 serving 15-30 minutes before your workout for increased energy, pump, focus, endurance, and even hydration.*
- Note: Woke AF will NOT break a fast or kick you out of ketosis.