Cleveland HB Soft 2 8C Putter
Item No. 43400001115
Cleveland HB Soft 2 8C Putter
43400001115Featuring a more traditional shape and profile, model 8C uses a slightly enlarged blade design paired with a center shafted hosel and three-line alignment system-best suited for a straight stroke.
The all-new lineup of HB SOFT 2 Putters features our distance normalizing Speed Optimized Face Technology paired with stroke specific designs for finely tuned, near-custom Putters at an optimal price.
Truer Strikes For An Optimal Price
HB SOFT 2 integrates our acclaimed Speed Optimized Face Technology with three, stroke specific models and premium components for truer strikes and a consistent swing feel across the line. Simply choose the right stroke type and head shape for you, and we'll set up everything else to spec. Yep, we're talkin' the hosel style, toe hang, alignment lines, and grips. So you get consistent distance performance in a finely tuned, near-custom Putter for an optimal price.
- Straight Stroke Alignment - A max-contrast, black-bordered alignment system helps your stroke stay straight and stay in-line with your target on face balanced shapes.
- Consistent Swing Feel - Each HB SOFT 2 Putter has a consistent swing feel—model to model—no matter which shaft length you choose. Our R&D team carefully analyzed every HB SOFT 2 Putter shape at each shaft length available, then used a counterbalance weight to perfect both standard lengths. Plus, both stock grips are weighted equally, so swing feel and balance consistency don't change whether you're using the oversize or the pistol grip.
- Stroke Specific Designs - Whether you're into blades, mallets, or a hybrid of the two, HB SOFT 2 Putters feature nine designs carefully assembled for straight or slight arc stroke types. Once you select your stroke type and desired Putter head shape, we've got everything else matched to complement that—hosel style, toe hang, alignment system, and grip—so you can confidently stand over the ball knowing everything is completely in sync.
- Speed Optimized Face Technology (SOFT) - With SOFT, densely grouped groove lines in the center of the face expand toward the heel and toe, balancing the energy transfer across the striking area to normalize ball speed. Translation? You get more predictable distances on every putt, even on miss-hits. And to keep distances consistent no matter which HB SOFT 2 head shape you choose, our engineers measured the CG and MOI properties of each model and adjusted its face milling pattern for optimal alignment.
- Straight Stroke Grip - The HB SOFT 2 Pistol Oversize pistol grip helps your hands stay quiet during the stroke, while still maintaining feel and control.
- Lie - 70°
- Loft - 3°
- Stroke Type - Straight
- Shaft - Steel
- Alignment - 3 Lines
- Grip - Cleveland HB Soft 2 Pistol Oversize .600", 72g
- Hosel - Center Shafted
- Head Weight - 365g
- Toe Hang - Face Balanced