The Second Edition of Modern Reloading is a summary of a lifetime of experience. No matter how knowledgeable you are you will find new and interesting information in this book. It's a reference book you will keep forever.Features:
- Over 28 000 Loads covering 167 cartridges in a new larger easier to read format with velocities for starting loads. This is the best kind of load data--it is supplied by the powder companies.
- New Larger Easer to read format with computer rendered and dimensioned drawings. Cartridges tabbed for quick reference.
- Latest information on pressure
- Exclusive pressure and velocity factors enable you to accurately calculate pressure and velocity for reduced loads. An absolute necessity for cast bullet shooting.
- A never before published in depth analyses of current load data. It gives you an insight into the effects of reducing or increasing a charge