Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP is an industrial strength leather protection recommended and used by boot companies hunters firefighters construction workers loggers and thousands of other satisfied users who need to protect and preserve the leather gear so vital to their
Heavy Duty LP is a natural protectant for leather without the harmful chemicals which damage leather. Natural oils are suspended in a Beeswax/Propolis formula. After application oils gradually seep out of the Beeswax/Propolis as a time release lubrication for the leather.
This gives the best protection for leather boots and garments exposed to extreme conditions of wet and dry with constant flexing.
In addition to this unique "time release" formula Beeswax/Propolis provides a barrier against chemicals bacteria mold mildew and water absorption. It even reinforces the surface of boots against scuffing while still allowing the leather to breathe.Features:
- Applies easily and is odorless after applied
- Penetrates deeply into leather
- Repels water; resists cracking scuffing dry rot and mildew
- Protects against chemicals petroleum's salt water mud & more
- Contains NO harmful silicones petroleum's or solvents
- Will NOT harm breathable membranes or rubber rands on boots